[Ansteorra] News Crew at Crown This Weekend !!!

King of Ansteorra via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 8 13:30:02 PST 2015

>From Modius About Crown This Weekend ...
.
Unless something changes, I received confirmation from our New Director
that KHOU-TV the CBS affiliate in Houston is sending out a crew to take
some footage and do a story on the SCA at Crown Tourney this Sat morning.
Let’s show the world what the SCA in Ansteorra looks like. Dress to impress
and please be mindful of what you say. Video lasts forever. Let’s try to be
those folks not “THOSE” folks.
.
Modius, Co-steward Winter Crown