[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars submissions

Asterisk Herald via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 5 12:45:47 PDT 2016

Greetings to all those who submitted heraldry at Gulf Wars,

I have received the submissions that were completed or begun at Gulf Wars
before the unpleasantness and am processing them.

I will be contacting each submitter in the next few days to acknowledge the
submission and explain the next steps.

Some submissions were complete except for final approval and payment.  You
will be asked to approve all files before your submission goes forward.
You will need to pay either your local exchequer or me before your
submission goes forward.

Some submissions were still in the development process.  These will be
evaluated one by one to see what remains to be done.  We will help you find
someone who can work with you to finish the submission.  I ask that you be
patient while I sort this out.

,

--
Vigdís Gráfeldr