[Ansteorra] Exchequers : payment for heraldry submitted at GW

Asterisk Herald via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 5 12:57:51 PDT 2016

Good day, Reeves & Exchequers :

People who submitted heraldry at GW were unable to pay, since payment was
only to be accepted on Saturday.  I am in the process of contacting them
with electronic versions of their submissions, for their approval.  I will
offer them the choice of paying through their local exchequer or directly
to me.  In either case, the cost is the standard $8 per item, with your
barony keeping $1 if they pay through you.

When you forward payment to me, PLEASE WRITE A SEPARATE CHECK FOR EACH
PERSON.  I know this is tedious for you, but it greatly reduces the
potential complications.  Please also note on the check the SCA and/or
mundane name of the submitter.

Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter.

Vigdís Gráfeldr
Asterisk Herald