[Ansteorra] Question of the day

Rick Drake via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 16 06:26:10 PST 2016

Good morning Ansteorra. I have been assigned a task that will lead to some
pretty cool stuff coming up in the future. To complete that task I need
assistance from each of you out there. We are trying to do some research to
determine the answer to the following. What need in your life does the SCA
fulfill. All of us participate for various reasons, we are trying to figure
out what those reasons are. Is it friendship? Scholarship? Exercise?
Adventure? Please reply, if you don't want to do so here shoot me a PM. But
what is it about the SCA that fills that special spot in your existence?

Ainar Magnusson