[Ansteorra] An Artist’s A’faire

Seneschal of Gate's Edge via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 5 11:57:59 PDT 2016

Are you an artisan with a keen eye for documentation and looking to help
others? Are you an artisan hoping to up your documentation game?

Will you be joining us for An Artist’s A’faire?

We would love to hear from you! We would like to host a Docu-Match program
at An Artist’s A’faire, helping artisans come together for the betterment
of SCA documentation. We are hoping to help facilitate documentation
discussions prior to the competition, during the event, and/or afterwards –
whatever fits your needs! Please let us know if you are willing to help out
or interested in finding a Docu-Match!

--
Lord Rolff Gruenwald
Gatesedge Seneschal