[Ansteorra] Seeking Applications - College of Heralds and Scribes

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 29 15:40:38 PST 2020

Greetings, Ansteorra!

The College of Heralds and Scribes has a few exciting opportunities
available!

We are hiring for the following positions, and because of the way time has
moved during our break from in-person events, I am asking that applications
come in by the end-of-day January 3rd.

To apply, please use: https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

Bordure - external submissions herald. Handles formatting submitting
Ansteorran heraldic submissions into OSCAR.  Reports to Star Principal
Herald.

Eclipse Herald - Our Central Regional Herald - handles reports from local
heralds, assists those groups without heralds, and reports to Star
Principal Herald.

Star Signet - Head of the College of Scribes, oversees all scribal activity
in the Kingdom and reports to Star Principal Herald.

Insignia Deputy - educates and encourages the populace in the design and
development of accurate and quality insignia for the Crown of Ansteorra to
present to worthy recipients receiving awards. Reports to Star Signet.

Central Regional Scribe - Encouraging scribal activity and education in the
Central region, maintaining charters, and helping new scribes get started.
Reports to Star Signet.

Southern Regional Scribe -  Encouraging scribal activity and education in
the Southern region, maintaining charters, and helping new scribes get
started. Reports to Star Signet.

If you have any questions about the positions, please do not hesitate to
send me a message at kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org.

Again, to apply, please use:
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

Thank you!