ARCH - Pictures from Greywoods BOP XVII, Sept. 30

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Tue Oct 3 08:42:03 PDT 2000

There still seems to be a problem.  The thumbnails page came up, but the
links to the larger pictures are wrong.  A typical example looks like this:

http://www.scabrewer.com\bop\BOP08.jpg

I manually swapped the back slashes for forward slashes like this:

http://www.scabrewer.com/bop/BOP08.jpg

and that seemed to fix it.  But it needs to be fixed on the site.

Rumil