ARCH - Re: Royal Rounds

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Sep 24 19:47:25 PDT 2000

I'm probably going to be a butt head here, but then, that won't be the first
time will it?  Any bets on if this will be the last?..................
Didn't think so.  :)

If I ask a person if they are a member and they say they are, I'm not going
to ask to see their card.  Having the archer's membership number, while it
will verify that they are a member, is not required by the Keeper.  Or are
we proposing that a membership roster be keep?  If so, one maybe obtained
from the Office of the Registar for $5.00.

The location on the form refers to where the shoot took place, not the home
branch of the shooter.

Do we have so many archers shooting for score that keeping track of who is
who is becoming difficult?

Has there been a problem with the way I send in scores?  If not, than go to
those that are less than what you want.

I  don't have many pet pives, but one of them is zapping the group for the
faults of a few.

But then, who knows what has gone on in the last two months.  Tomorrow, I
will post the current standings of the IACAC and the IAAC.

I just have two questions.  Who issued out all those poll vault polls?  Why
are there so many ant droppings around here?