ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Apr 3 13:45:59 PDT 2001

It's all a question of want to.  There are ways of doing anything, if there
is a want to.

Other than the fact it hasn't been done, there could be a Kingdom event
protocol set up.  For example Crown is now on a region rotational basis,
didn't use to be.  If no one in the region whose turn it is dosen't put in a
bid, then it's up for grabs.  They could, if they wanted to, further say
that Shires and Canton in that region had first deebs on the event.  They
could do that with every event; if they wanted to.  Or perhaps the shires
and cantons would have first deebs on even years.  That would spreed the
wealth around a bit more.

If they wanted to.