ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Apr 3 14:50:49 PDT 2001

Okay,  and we'd just have the Kingdom get 60% of the Net instead of 30% to make up for the fact that you've just reduced the theoretical total attendance by 50%?  Sounds like a Plan.  Me and my barony love working our butts off hosting huge events for less than half the profits.  Somehow I don't think so.

Wilim