ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Apr 3 14:51:09 PDT 2001

Right now, The Royal Huntsman isn't a Kingdom event.  So no money needs to
be sent forward.  However, it could be made one and then they'd get some
bucks out of it.  Oh, but then it would have to go on the calendar, etc,
etc.

Until they do, I think we can come up with the stuff out of hide to do the
shoots with.  If we difvey up the stuff to be brought, it shouldn't be too
hard on anyone.

If we want to.  There's that want to thing again.