ARCH - Royal Rounds

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Apr 4 07:56:01 PDT 2001

There I go go quoting Corpora and Kingdom law when I can quote the rules listed on the RR site.

For an official average in a division an archer must have at least one recorded score from an event sposored by a branch other than their local group

Okay,  it's not sponsered by Middleford but what is the the branch that's 'sposering' <G> it.

Later,
     WP

From: "Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)"
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 06:42:34 -0500