ARCH - Royal Rounds

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Apr 4 07:45:57 PDT 2001

While it's not required as such by the IKAC, as you point out it is by the
rules of the RR.  I had missed that.  Thanks.

I don't think it will be a problem to get Middleford's blessings so the
scores can count for the RR also.  Might as well get the most bang for the
buck.  However; I'm affraid they will want to charge a gate fee for those
blessings.  We'll talk about it tonight at populace meeting.  It would be
what they call a noncalendar event. You know this could be interesting.
Perhaps I could get them to pay the site fee too.  Say, instead of costing
me about $100 to do one of these things, maybe I can get off for just my own
site fee.  Hummmmmm,  I wonder.  Yeap, we'll have to talk about this, yes
indeedde.

From: Wilim Penbras [mailto:wilim.penbras at pandora.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 9:56 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: ARCH - Royal Rounds

There I go go quoting Corpora and Kingdom law when I can quote the rules
listed on the RR site.

For an official average in a division an archer must have at least one
recorded score from an event sposored by a branch other than their local
group

Okay,  it's not sponsered by Middleford but what is the the branch that's
'sposering' <G> it.

Later,
     WP