ARCH - Royal Rounds

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Apr 4 08:59:09 PDT 2001

A Fee?  For a practice?  I are confused.  If there's no expense there's no need for a fee.  If the Camp is going to charge you a fee than you can either eat it or get the shire or participants to pay it.  But it's not an event in the category of a Defender or Tourney.  It's an event the same way your business meeting is a Calendar event or a Guild meeting.  Anyway,  We're going to bore people into leaving the list.  You have my e-mail if you want to talk about more mundane archery matters.

To the list I would like to pose a question.  Do you or the branches around you lack a marshal or the 'sanction' to hold archery practices and have archery at your events.  If so then please let me know.  I'm considering getting sanction for basic marshalling classes at AoB.  Take the class,  Run a few ranges until the Regional or Kingdom AM is comfortable with your style and ability to run a safe range, then get your card.  If there's enough interest then I will attempt to work my schedule so I can travel to your area and give you the opportunity to run/setup a range then speak for you to the Regional or Kingdom Marshal.

I watched Caelin on Andrede travel over half this kingdom acting as CIC for every event that asked until we could get more medics to share the load.  I just want to know if Archery needs the same treatment to get a marshal in every pot.. er Branch.

In Service,
     Wilim