ARCH - Re: ANST-Announce - History repeat itself

Stasya mihal stasya at msn.com
Thu Apr 12 19:02:29 PDT 2001

HL Gilbert
If the crossbows and bolts have to be changed to increase the safety of the game we are playing.  Then it will be done.  We are currently testing for standards to better check crossbows and standard ammunition.  The technology being used has gotten past the standards that have been used in the past.  Without data to support a conclusion either way.  If a marshall requests your cooperation in the testing, please help them.
The quicker we have data and standards.  The better able we will be to set the standards rather than have them imposed on us.
  Sincerely, a favorite archery target Sir Wilhelm EARL MARSHALL