ARCH - A Question

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Apr 27 10:19:50 PDT 2001

Khailil The Sarclander <wayneman at surfbest.net> said:
> I have a six arrow fletching jig.  The shaft requires a standard nock to use
> the tool.  How would I use it with these new nocks?  Or is this exspensive
> tool now useless.

I assume the tool is not useless as I hope you will use it for your target
arrows.

It may simply not be needed for combat arrows and bolts as the APD might
likely replace the fletches.  Actually it gets cheapr for people to get into
combat archery because they no longer neeed to buy a fletching jig and the
APD might likely be cheaper than the cost of 3 vanes.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com