ARCH - Interesting

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Mon Feb 5 20:09:00 PST 2001

I am using golf tubes when I travel out of kingdom. I had to use them at
Lillies War this past June. And I will be using golf tubes at Estrella
War next week. The bow used was 40 lbs. while facing 50 lb bows at
Lillies and I had to borrow that one otherwise would have to take the
field with my 30 lb bow. I have thought of using them here within
Ansteorra as a warm-up prior to traveling to out of kingdom war events.