ARCH - What If

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Mar 23 11:11:20 PST 2001

Patrick J. Cuccurello (pat at adtelusa.com) said something that sounded like:
>   It is my feeling that perhaps you could solve this problem in the near
> future by chartering an award on par with the Centurion (for Chivalric
> fighting) and the White Scarf (for Rapier).  In this manner you reinforce
> the defense of your Kingdom and recognize worthy gentles who have labored to
> your need for so long.

Ok, despite being in the west kingdom, I am confused. Several people
have brought this up, so I am not picking on Pet for this.

Why does Archery deserve a GoA level award? Why doesn't Equestrian? Why
do we feel like we are being shunned when there are plenty of other
areas that are fringe like us as well? Until we are more visible, we
can't expect to be more visible even with a GoA level award. It is us
that makes the difference not a piece of regelia or a title.

Ciao,