ARCH - What If

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Fri Mar 23 13:18:42 PST 2001

Well, It was intended as a challenge more of an invitation to simply use the awards structure we already have.
I've only been the SCA here for under a year but in that time I've recommended three people for AOA's,  One who was an archer and they've all received them.

Who else knew you were putting Talon and Robert up for Awards?  One recommendation is great but if a dozen or so get sent in then the Crown is usually more likely to notice.

I honestly don't know Talon well enough to put in any Grant level Recs for him but I'd be happy to send in a King's Archer Rec for Robert.

In Service,
     Wilim Penbras