[Ansteorra-archery] A Look Back at 2002

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Dec 4 07:59:57 PST 2002

Darcy (HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com) said something that sounded like:
> Yes he has. That's what the prizes, free shoots and itrakingdom competitions
> were all about.  Unless you define competitions to be "humiliating" for the
> people competing in them.

I never saw it where it wasn't "Come beat me because I'm the best" type
attitude. Then after the year was over it was "you all suck for not
shooting enough". Of course I have only been shooting for about 4 years.

> You admit you're not willing to practice, but you blame Gilli.  I don't buy
> that.

I never blamed Gilli for me not practicing. That explains why *I* don't
think I'm a good archer.

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625