[Ansteorra-archery] New To The List....

Ciana O'Hara ciana_sca at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 20:54:53 PDT 2002

Thank you everyone for your responses they are greatly appreciated.  I
have a comment/question regarding the below comment.  Over the weekend
at Steppes Warlord I spoke with Countess Octavia and asked her about
having to be an authorized heavy fighter before being allowed to
participate in Combat Archery.  Unless I misunderstood her, she said
that I didn't need to be authorized as a heavy fighter, I just had to
be suited for heavy fightings.

Mind you I have used my present armor on the field with our local
fighters including Sir Balvin but I am NOT an authorized fighter.  I
mostly just want to do combat archery.

Could this point please be clarified for me.

Thank you,
Ciana

<<snip...>>