[Ansteorra-archery] Hunters Moon/Archer's Revel

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 18:56:25 PST 2002

Yeah - i found that i was looking at the east rules
that do allow a open or peep at the front and rear of
the crossbow. Now i am seeing how they are so accurate
lol. Thank you for the clarification :)

Ulrich

--- Eadric Anstapa <eadric at scabrewer.com> wrote:
> [...]

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci