[Ansteorra-archery] Central Regional Archery Marshal

Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra archery_marshal at ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 31 20:57:21 PST 2003

A quick reminder...

With the dawning of the new year Lord Jacque the Spink will be the new
acting Central Regional Archery Marshal while we accept applications for the
office.  All you folks in the Central Region please remember to start
forwarding your regular office related matters to him.

Lord Jacque can be reached as central_archery at ansteorra.org and his contact
information will be printed in the Feb. Black Star.

I will be accepting applications for the office of Central Regional Archery
Marshal through the end of February.  If you are interested in holding the
position please let me hear from you.

Happy New Year!

HL Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra