[Ansteorra-archery] Correct APD Size??

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 18:24:04 PST 2003

The only golf tube ones I know of are the Ansteorrans.  Go to
http://middleford.ansterroa.org/APD_Construction.htm

They are basicly the same except: 1) The green piece of tape is split so you
can wrap it around the shaft just in fornt of the APD. 2). Add a second red
piece of tape along side and further up the APD.  3) Do the same for the
blue piece.  So you actually use 9 pieces of strapping tape.

Make sure all edges of the APD are covered with the strapping tape.

Anyway, that's how I make them.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.