[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Champions

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:19:18 PDT 2005

My thoughts exactly if I can not do the service I do NOT shoot the tournament.
plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra

    However,  bowing out or quitting a tournament would never have been an option to me -   in my opinion that would be an insult to all other competitors in the tournament. If you are going to shoot, shoot to win or do not compete.  Anything less would only discredit archery within the SCA.  Again - that is my opinion.

  Fergus d'Onray