[Ansteorra-archery] Effective Immediately

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:39:18 PDT 2008

We are working on this right now in order to clarify the rules for
Ansteorra.  This is a Society Wide proclamation and we will need to adjust
our rules accordingly.  I hope to have this straightened out asap so that we
may make our adjustments quickly.  I appreciate your input and patience in
this matter.

HL Jean-Paul de Calmont,CAO
Kingdom Missile Marshal, Ansteorra