[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds and IKAC

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jan 17 18:52:57 PST 2008

greetings

>> We guys don't get to choose.  Titles are part of our kingdom and society
> heraldic laws and we cant just decide to start using one.  That has been
> explained very clearly to the order.

hhmmmmm , the kingdom heraldric types informed me that " don " is not a
title , but one of many ways to say " lord " and that the archery comunity
should have no problems using any of those names as long as it wasnt already
in common usage ( such as "don " )

but perhaps i am mistaken and should go back to tending my own back yard ,
as it were .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur