[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf Wars XVII Archery Meet and Greet

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:57:20 PST 2008

Greetings unto the Archers of the Known World,

    On Wednesday March 12th there will be a meet and greet for all Ansteorran Combat archers and our Allies.  If you are a combat archer please come by and join us.  This will be an excellent time to meet your allies and the friends you didn't know you had.

When:  Wednesday night, 8:00 pm
Where: Ansteorran Tent right behind the Ansteorran Gates
What to Bring: Yourself, whatever your drinking and something to share if you want

    This also happens to be our Chili night so if we're lucky there might be some leftovers we can dig into.  I look forward to seeing everyone there.

In Service,

HL Jean-Paul de Calmont CAO
Captain of Archers
Ansteorran Army