[Ansteorra-archery] Buddy System and Archery Discussion

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 12:21:16 PDT 2008

I think the Buddy System is a good idea.  When I first started practicing for Heavy Fighter authorization,  I had a friend take me aside once a week and he'd work with me and show me what I needed to know.  THEN he introduced me to his Mercenary company, who teamed me up with a couple of members who kept an eye on me during melee fights to make sure I was okay. And, if I was doing something wrong, they'd take me off to one side and show me what was up.. THEN showed me how to do it better. :D

I think this system would work well with Combat Archers as well. Someone who can keep an eye on them, let them know that they're doing okay.. or if they need some improvement. A partner to cover the new person's back if things get a bit dicey, you get the idea.

But all in all, I think it'd be nice just to have someone at  your side in battle.  I know I feel a lot more comfy in a group than alone.

Just my two cents worth in all this:
Kujo no Ume

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.