[Ansteorra-archery] Survival of Combat Archery

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 07:42:06 PST 2009

Please understand that not all Knights are against it.

I see Combat Archery as a part of war and in every Kingdom in which I have had a part in the Armt Structure I have created an Archery Captain postion.

There is however a very vocial group to include some knights that feel as Mast Pug states.

As a matter of fact this past Pennsic the Atlantian King gae out 4 Sharks Tooths(Atlantian award?for valor/cool stuff?on the field) to combat archers after they pretty much decimated the other side on one of Atlantia's end bridges.

I have a crossbow that I use.

Sir Guy