[Ansteorra-archery] An Idea from an Old Fart was Re: Royal Huntsman - Special Tourney Rules***

Lance huntsmanlance at cox.net
Wed Feb 15 10:31:25 PST 2012

Wilim, btw i happen to agree with you that the target archery should be more recognised on the crown level....im a target archer, i have nothing against combat archery......it is allot of fun to actually be able to shoot at other people!!! But i simply dont have the time to do both.

I would love to see a target champion for the crown.....i dont know how we would do this.....maybe all come together and approach the crown with it?

Laurence