[Ansteorra-archery] Lady of the Lake?

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:39:57 PDT 2012

To All,

Thanks for the insights.

Got the tights, and I also own all of the Robin the Hood Classics. :-)

Really, this all helps. It's the visibility of the award that I wish to
promote for the Archers here.
It's nice to have a target in mind and a path to the goal.

I just presented a fletching class last Sunday. Next is making the endless
bow string, then a Flemish string,
building and using a spine tester, then we move on to making a flat bow,
recurve, longbow, and finally
a crossbow. That's the plan. Then there will be the Bonwicke Champions,
(AKA Gothic War?) Labor
Day weekend 2013, watch for it. I am hoping that target archery will have a
large shoot program there plus any
combat archery that can be scheduled.

Yours in Service,
Lord Francois de Lions, Bonwicke