[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] RE: Youth Academy

Medicfem at aol.com Medicfem at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 16:13:17 PDT 2004

Hey Kandyce, You rock Girl! Get those kids into CPR and First Aid Classes is
a wonderful idea. I work in a children's hospital in the mundane and think
that is a wonderful idea! Maybe offer a CPR/First aid for the layperson. Is this
possible Caelin? Can we have Page chirurgeons? LOL Isn't there junior heralds?

Anyway, I think the best way to sign up to CIC is to contact the autocrat as
soon as you are know you are going to the event and see if they need a CIC.
Contact your regional, and then...only then...post an event to the Chirurgeon
web site and list yourself as CIC. From there we can see who has gotten
permission from the autocrat to CIC and let you (the CIC) know we (the other
chirurgeons) will be in attendance. You cannot sign yourself in as the CIC of an event
until you have the official Okie dokkie email or word from the autocrat and
regional. I contacted every autocrat, informed the regional, and got permission
before signing myself up as CIC of any event. This will most likely get a
little competition in the chirurgeonate to sign up early to CIC. You want to do
the event, get the permission early.
Gavin and I have a running competition to CIC all the time. He is quite
unhappy I got to the autocrat first for Crown, but then again he can swoop in and
swipe any event I intend to CIC at, even in my own shire. It is all up for
grabs, if you want it ... then get permission.
Now saying that.... I should warn a few. If there as an appointed chirurgeon
of the group (either shire or Barony). Please be kind and inform them first of
your intention to contact the autocrat. Some appointed chirurgeons are quite
defensive of their "home turf" and want to give counsel to the autocrat and/or
CIC themselves. They should have first debs. As to this, I contacted Lady
Cynthia first to ask her permission to CIC Stargate Baronial, knowing this was
home turf for her and she is the Coastal regional. In this way, we are
curtositious to our own and this should be the norm for those playing a chivalrous
game.

Sending Love to the healers,

Lady Caley