[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] format for Monthly/Quarterly & Yearly Chirurgeon reports

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 09:30:53 PDT 2004

Below is the format to be used for all admin reports for the chirurgeonate of Ansteorra. This means a chirurgeon's yearly report, regionals quarterly reports & branch chirurgeon's monthly reports.

 And Yes I expect to see these reports from all chirurgeons. Regional Quarterly and all yearly reports are to be sent to me at chirurgeon at ansteorra.org or arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com and cced to the DKC-Admin Lady Liadan at kkcleek at yahoo.com . All branch monthly reports go to the regional with a cced copy to Lady Liadan at the above email.
Any & all reports can be mailed if email not avalible but must be recieved by the coorect date NOT POST MARKED by that date.

All reports are quarterly/monthly reports are due by the 15th of the month after the end of the last quarter or month. All yearly reports are due in the chirurgeons brith month. Failure to file reports on time or get an extenstion from the officer above u in the Chain of Command (ie "at-large" go to their branch (if one) or regional, branch goes to regional, regional to myself and/or Lady Liadan) can & will result in the chirurgeon being remove from office or being inactivated as a chirurgeon.

This to start this month being OCT 2004. I have given u the blanks to fill in people. I expect them to be filled in. This is not that hard. And it is not negoitable.
I am having HL Caelin post this on the chirurgeon web & I will upload it to our yahoo group, to be avalible to all.

 Kingdom of Ansteorra

Chirurgeon Report

 Monthly/Quarter/Yearly Report Date______

To be used by all Chirurgeons for their Reports

   Contact info:

SCA Name:

Awards/Titles:

Mundane name:

Address:

City/State/ZIP or Postal

Phone:

E-mail:

DOB:

Membership expiration:

CPR expiration:

First aid/equivalent expiration:

   Name/contact info of Deputies Chirurgeon(s) with duty title, if applicable

   Name/contact info of Branch Chirurgeons(s) and Branch, if applicable

   Number of events held in the Region/Branch during the month/quarter

   Number of events with Chirurgeon representation or the number of events attented during the month/quarter/year:

   Chirurgeon Stats (count only those with current certs—except Emeriti, who don’t have to have current certs) (for use by Regional/Branch Chirurgeons)

Level

Last report

Current report

Net gain (loss)

This quarter

Apprentice

Journeyman

Masters

Master Emeritus

Total

5.     Reported significant injuries (e.g. deaths, severe injuries, involve minors--also send incident report copy):

    Activities of note—collegiums, training sessions, advancements, etc.:

   Concerns or issues in the Kingdom/Region/Branch/Cnirurgeonate that you want to bring forward:

   Good news and commendations (feel free to brag!!):

In Service always, to the
Chirurgeonate, Kingdom, & the Dream,

Herr Arkell vom Cophus
Kingdom Chirurgeon