[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] This weekend at Bryn Gwlad

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 08:28:47 PDT 2004

The meeting/conclave is scheduled to start at noon
this Saturday under Don Tristan's and my pavilion, on
the list field.

If anybody who cannot attend this weekend wishes to
vote on the thre "organization options" for the Middle
Eastern dance guild, please either post to the list or
e-mail me privately and we will count the votes on
Saturday. I will be unavailable via e-mail after noon
on Friday.

Kind regards,
Clara von Ulm