[Ansteorra-missile] Combat Crossbow Question

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at ddraytech.net
Wed Jan 28 20:04:07 PST 2004

Hey Eadric

Since your online...  At King's roundtable, the Kingdom Earl Marshal stated something in the GOoS meeting about 800lb for X-bows.  Is this a new poundage for all x-bows or only for those x-bows that fire Siloflex / golftube / Fellwalker type bolts?  I'm curious as I currently have 35 crossbows in various stages of construction and I want to make certain that they meet Kingdom standards before I have to redo the prods.

Thanks

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson