[Ansteorra-missile] Need Authorizing Marshals

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sat Sep 10 10:17:17 PDT 2005

Mike wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a full contact CA and I wear a Archer's Gauntlet on my string
> hand a full Gauntlet on my bow hand. I shoot a 30 lb., recurve.
>
> I question the statement or requirement below:
> b. General discussion regarding on-field specifics that the fighter
> should know with regards to combat archery
> i. Archer Gauntlets on both hands
>
> When did the requirement to wear Archer's Gauntlets on both hands go
> into effect?
>
> The last time, I read CA rules, a person could wear either a full
> gauntlet and a Archer's Gauntlet or wear both Archer's Gauntlets on
> both hands.
>
> Michael Kettering
> Combat Archer for the Condottieri

Michael, I dont think Pug intended to imply that an archers gauntlet was
required on both hands.

An Archers Gauntlet is the MINIMUM REQUIRED on both hands.

In general you are always free to wear more than the minimum required if
you feel that is needed to insure your personal safety.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
DSEM CA