ARN - Advantages

paul kaveshan pkjdw at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:19:21 PDT 1999

>If an opponents weapon is longer than yours, do you consider this to >be an
>**UNFAIR** advantage?

no, its just genetics :)

>Do you see it as just a **regular old** advantage like a sabre bell?

Why would i be targeting a saber bell?? or any other bell???
                 DING!   DONG!!

>Do you see it as **just another difference** between weapons, each >weapon
>having it's own inherent advantages *and* disadvantages?

its a difference, just like height, weight, arm length, experience.

>Is a 40" weapon in the hands of a short person and advantage over a >35" in
>the hands of a tall man?

Absolutely not.  Ive seen a 5' fighter with a full size epee against a 6'6"
with a dagger.  the 6'6" still had over 9-12 inches of reach.  And how did
it go from "person" to "man"  I've seen some short men and tall women? :)

>Will Sandy find out that her mother is secretly dating Dr. Jorden, >the
>very doctor who just gave her husband a vascectomy?

Whos husband?? Sandy's or her mothers??

Ld James De Warrenne
Cadet to Oengus of the Greymist