ARN - Advantages

Robert Kern Wolfe at intellisys.net
Tue Aug 10 18:46:56 PDT 1999

> > If an opponents weapon is longer than yours, do you consider this to be
an **UNFAIR**
> > advantage?

Okay, here's my two cents worth.  Isn't that sort of the point of discussing
weapons with your opponent before a bout?  Coming up with something that you
are both comfortable with.  If I were to have say a double wide epee, or
something else that may give an advantage I'll mention it then.  And if my
opponent has no problem with it, it's between us.

Alright, maybe it was only worth a penny.

Robert Wolfe
Rapier Marshall of Falconridge