ARN - Cadets in Court (was cadets in space)

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:52:08 PDT 1999

>From: "Zimmermann, Leonard" <zimmerml at kci1.com>
>To: ansteorra-rapier at Ansteorra.ORG
>Subject: RE: ARN - Cadets in Court (was cadets in space)
>Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:24:44 -0500
>
>Then again, if the sword was
>bought for the Princess, I think it would be her right to decide who gets
>hold it in her protection. (Hmm... a Princesses Champion tourney for those
>who are not members of the Order of the White Scarf? Or at least someone
>she
>chooses to be her Champion)
>
>Enough of my rambling.
>
>Honos Servio
>Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
>(Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio
>zarlor at acm.org

Same way we have Queen's Champion? A tourney could be held two weeks after
Crown Tourney for a Princess's Champion. But I think only cadets and
unscarves should participate in this tourney.
I'm for it. But we should go through proper channels to get it passed.
Does the Prince have anyone stand behind him? Squires, unbelted fighters? If
not, maybe someone should suggest it to them.

Toshiro Koi