ARN - Princess's blade and the cadets

Robert Kern Wolfe at intellisys.net
Wed Jun 2 14:20:18 PDT 1999

For what it's worth, I don't like the idea of making the Queen's Champion
tourney for Dons only.  That is like saying they are the only ones worthy.
I have never held a belt, but when I fought heavy in Calontir, I was Queen's
Champion there several times.

Are the wearers of belts and scarves the only who may stand in the name of
honor?  I don't think so.

Don't misunderstand, this may sound like I'm angry... I'm not.  I just
wanted to point this out.