ARN - Red Scarves

j_smallw@TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Sun Jun 6 20:32:26 PDT 1999

No, one does not have to be a cadet before being a white scarf.  We
haven't had many in this case, but they do exist.  In either case, it
takes a great deal of commitment and support.

The path may be harder for the unscarved since there is a lot that they
have to do on their own (even if that is just finding a white scarf or 2
to help them and guide them).

I will say that while the cadets seem to get the lion's share of
attention, the unscarved are by no means ignored.  It may seem that way
sometimes, and for that, I am sorry.  No one should be overlooked.  We are
all bound by our love for the sword, sort of one big family.  We should
look out for and care for each other.

			Ansgar