ARN - Stuff that Needs Filling in....

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Mar 24 18:16:13 PST 1999

I have stuff that needs filling in on our Impending
Ansteorran Rapier Web Site, that I don't feel like tracking
down or typing up.

Can anyone from Ansteorra fill in who any of the following,
up to the present time, complete with a brief summary of
what the award or tourney means?

Queen's Champions
Holders of the Queen's Blade of Honor
Queen's Rapiers
Guardians of the Gauntlet
-----

Does anybody feel like taking on the Cadet category?

What is a Cadet?
Who are the Cadets?
Famous Cadet Tricks
Don/Cadet Lineage

Also, what would be good for this page would be another
multi-person opinion piece on the subject of, "What is a
Cadet", rather like the one I'm putting together from our
"Advice to Newcomers" conversation we had a month or so
ago.   It's been discussed before...anybody want to go
digging through rapier-net archives?

Isobel, the tired of typing.