ARN - Re: France-Lame Blades

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Wed Oct 20 17:08:36 PDT 1999

Is a common trait amongst FL blade a really jagged (and dangerous) edge
when they break or was that the reason the warnings were announced a
while back?  Just wondering because I just retired a blade a week or so
ago due to a bad kink and it looks like that if it was to break that it
would have a wicked barb that could cause some serious injury just like
the first blade I broke.  Not that upset though, I got over 1 1/2 yrs
out of it.

	Phelippe
	Elfsea