ARN - Squires and Cadets et al.

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 10:47:46 PST 2000

"I wonder if they would be terribly upset if we started a brawl or two."
Amerinda di Praga
I like your thought here. I will have to remember to bring my staff to
marshal said brawl<g> as the Autocrat is Sir Galen, the Baorny is under
Ulsted the Unsteady, and I believe that Baron Leofric, Aaron von Donavin,
Sir Alexis, and Don ???tall guy with short hair and a german name I
think(cant think of his name right now, the pain between my ears is too
hight) would all stand to end the brawl. That would be fun to watch<g>

your entertained servant,
mahee

ps. remember your A&S projects for the even