ARN - Tournament Styles

CADET1313@aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 06:51:58 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/24/00 8:31:50 AM Central Standard Time,
tbretz at mciworld.com writes:

<<
 I don't have a Kingdom Calendar in front of me.  When is this event
 scheduled?  In my experience, the /first/ thing you need to do when coming
 up with a non-standard tourney is hash out the scenarios and rules.  This
 provides you with a focal point for all the other activities.  Without it,
 dithering sets in.

 Etienne
 Kibitzing

well the date we were going to use got taken right out from under us by
ravensfort so we are going to look at a new date. none to say just yet.

Pieter