ARN - Heavy Rapier Only?

amberd@flash.net amberd at flash.net
Thu Feb 24 11:15:23 PST 2000

> Chandranath Mitra wrote:

> Going back to the topic that started this (I think):  I don't see a real
> problem with a schlager-only tournament, but then, I wouldn't.	I will
point
> out that there are epee-only tournaments (well, epee and foil, but), and
> while I agree that there are more people without schlagers (and schlager
> auth) than people without epees (and appropriate auth), that doesn't
> entirely invalidate the reasoning.  Does it?

Epee only tourneys? Other than melees I really can't remember going to an epee
only tourney in the last year in Ansteorra. Queens, Stepps Artisans (Warlords),
Ravenfort's last event, Brornsborgs fall event, Candlemass, Seawind's last non
melee event, Past summers Queens, Squires and Cadets, Elfsea Spring fair. All
of these events let the fighters fight HR if they wanted to. There were more
events that I can't recall but I don't think any of them were epee/foil only.

Do you remember an event in the last year that was epee/foil only? Other than
melees.

Amerinda