ARN - Women only?

amberd@flash.net amberd at flash.net
Thu Feb 24 12:28:33 PST 2000

> It's about community....that's why a woman-only tournament is OK, or a White
> Scarf only tourney is OK, or even a newcomers tournament is OK!  [ my own
> expansion on Don Dore's comments on different list ] Heavy Rapier is another
> community....really, it's not blanket snobbery!

Note this is a personal opinion as a woman : Women Only Tourneys are not OK.
White scarf only and newcomer only tourneys should in no way be compared to
women only tourneys. The first two are based on experience. I don't know how
you would even begin to justify the the last. What other list would you be
refering to?

Lady Amerinda di Praga