ARN - Women only?

Walter Robin aborman at provalue.net
Thu Feb 24 13:19:10 PST 2000

It's the current discussion on Lady Rapier ( ladyrapier at egroups.com ).
Several have said that they had a great time ( i.e. more fun than the usual
tourney ) with the Women-Only tourney at Estrella, for a variety of reasons,
such as: a lesser emphasis on winning and a sense of community with other
female fighters.
I'm not really here to argue that point, and some of it is Kingdom
Anthropology, but I WON'T spoil someone's fun, just because I might not be
included in it!

WR