ARN - Heavy Rapier Only?

Walter Robin aborman at provalue.net
Thu Feb 24 13:26:21 PST 2000

No, I don't consider HR a separate community...what I means is the "sense of
community"...the feeling of belonging or identification with
others...friendship, whatever...

But my point remains: If I go to any tourney, I will be able to fight some
LR, some HR probably.
If an epee-only fighter goes to that tourney they can fight epee all day
long. A schlager fighter does not have that privilege. Therefore, in
general, a HR tournament is not unreasonable.

That being said, maybe 'Guardian of the Gauntlet' is not the best place for
it...

WR